Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some recent pics from field trips

The sand near the inlet was more grainy than powdery... it made me wonder about the sands and contemplate both space and time ....then I thought about how much I like apple sauce, yum.

 Daddy took me to the Jupiter Inlet ( above ) but I was tired and wanted to take a nap at this point.
 
Daddy took me to see some turtles in Juno Beach.  He says you can visit their web site here : http://www.marinelife.org/
 
They have these pools with windows in it so babies can see the turtles swim - it was a lot of fun.
 
I measured myself up to other turtles and found out that I was small and that turtles must eat a lot.
 
Here is me sitting at a table for lunch - but I didn't get anything other than my usual bottle of formula, darn.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment