Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busch Wildlife Trip

Thanks to all those who voted for what trip we should go on next. The winner as you can see was this wild life place. It sure was hot and we sweated. We saw some hot animals in cages & pens. It sort of smelled and Mommy got scared by snakes....more than once. I was wearing my hat to keep the sun off of me.




In this second picture you can see a big alligator with a chubby tummy. Someone else said it was gordito ( which I learned was Spanish for fatty or something )


Daddy was holding me up here, but the bobcats were behind me, they were one of the few animals I paid any attention to as they were jumping around.











When Mommy first saw this snake ( see the gordito snake wrapped around that man in the back ground ) we had to walk a different way. Then later we saw a "wild" snake that crawled across our path & then encountered this snake man again next to Florida Panthers. Mommy said it was creepy and too many snakes. Daddy said Florida Panthers played ice hockey but I couldn't see how those big cats could wear ice skates.

It was a short trip & maybe I'll like places like that more when I get older.

Here's the web site for Busch Wildlife if you are interested http://www.buschwildlife.com/
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment